Terms and Conditions
All our education courses on public policy are managed by GCPP Learning Network, a section 25 company with the registered address at: ℅ Fintax Advisors Pvt. Ltd., Solus, Site No.2, Suite No. F-5, 5th Floor, 1st Cross, J.C. Road, Bangalore – 560002, India. All payments made for the courses are deposited in the bank account held by GCPP Learning Network. For any doubts regarding the terms and conditions, please fill in this contact us form and we will get back to you within a day.
- “Product/Products” means and includes any course displayed on the website and offered by GCPP Learning Network and the related description, information, procedure, processes, delivery schedule, etc.
- “Student” shall mean the person or any legal entity who accepts the offer for admission on the website by paying the course fees listed as products.
- “User” / ”you” means and includes any person or an entity or any legal entity using or accessing the information provided on the website.
When you visit the website, fill in our contact forms or send e-mails to us or give us your feedback, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Fraudulent / Declined Transactions
We reserve the right to recover the cost of merchandise, collection charges and lawyers fees from persons using the Website fraudulently. We reserve the right to initiate legal proceedings against such persons for fraudulent use of the Website and any other unlawful acts or acts or omissions in breach of these terms and conditions.
Contents Posted on Site
You are responsible for any notes, messages, e-mails, photos, drawings, profiles, opinions, ideas, images, videos, audio files or other materials or information posted or transmitted to the Sites (collectively, “Content”). Such Content will become the property of GCPP Learning Network throughout the universe.
Rules of Conduct on Site
- You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
- Any information provided by you on this site shall not be misleading in any way.
- You may not post or transmit Content, (even if made in a joking, sarcastic or unintended manner), if it in any way:
- is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, pedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- involves the transmission of “junk mail,” “chain letters,” or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”;
- promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- infringes upon or violates any third party’s rights [(including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person’s copyrighted work (see “Copyright complaint” below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone’s privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- contains video, photographs, or images of another person age 18 or older without his or her express written consent and permission or those of any minor (regardless of whether you have consent from the minor or his or her legal guardian).
- tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access (as defined herein and in other applicable Codes of Conduct or End User Access and License Agreements) to the Sites or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Sites or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
- contains viruses, time bombs, trojan horses, cancelbots, worms or other harmful or deleterious components or devices;
- interferes with another user’s use and enjoyment of the Sites or any other individual’s user and enjoyment of similar services; or
While availing any of the payment method/s offered by us, we are not responsible or take no liability of whatsoever nature in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly to you out of the decline due to:
- lack of authorization for any transaction/s,
- or exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by you and between your “Bank/s”,
- or any payment issues arising out of the transaction,
- or decline of transaction for any other reason/s.
All payments made against the purchases/services on the website by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable by the Union of India.
This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of India. The place of jurisdiction shall be in Bangalore.
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Website, including, without limitation
- Accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account which you are not authorized to access;
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- Attempting to interfere with service to any other user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Website, overloading, ‘flooding,’ ‘spamming’, ‘mail bombing’ or ‘crashing;’
- Sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of merchandise or services; or
- Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting
Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability.We will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Website or any activity being conducted on this Website. You agree, further, not to use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this Website other than the search engine and search agents available on this Website and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g., Netscape Navigator, Microsoft Internet Explorer).
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time.