Nitin Pai moderated a session on geopolitics and economy at the 8th PAFI national forum, on Thursday October 21. It attempted to answer how the major trends in geo-politics in the last few years have impacted global economic growth and what companies should do to navigate the rapid changes in geopolitics.
The panelists for the session were:
- Shivshankar Menon: Visiting Professor, Ashoka University, Former National Security Advisor and Former Foreign Secretary
- Jeff Moon President: China Moon Strategic LLC and Former Assistant US Trade Representative for China
- William (Lee) Howell: Visiting Associate Professor, University of Geneva and Senior Advisor to the President, World Economic Forum
- Richard Verma: General Counsel and Head of Global Public Policy Law, Franchise and Integrity, Mastercard
- Ophira Bhatia, Director – Corporate & Government Affairs, (CGA), India & CGA Lead, Asia, Middle East & Africa, Mondelez International
You can watch the full session below: