The Geostrategy Fun Department offers five reasons how the two constructs — climate change and God are eerily similar.
- Few (read: none) have seen either, but their existence is widely accepted.
- Both are used as alibis for even avoidable and entirely human follies.
- Acts of God and acts of climate change are not covered by insurance (yet).
- Both are apparently locked in a competition to end this terrible terrible world.
- The legions of their followers are quick to dismiss and disparage those who don’t believe in these constructs.