The Takshashila Institution is independent, non-partisan while advocating the values of economic freedom, an open society, a culture of tolerance and realism in international affairs.The trustees have instituted an Ombudsman to uphold Takshashila’s values and compliance with the Code of Conduct. The code applies to all staff, fellows, scholars, full time faculty and members of the Takshashila Institution.
All persons associated with the Takshashila Institution adhere to the following code of conduct.
We at Takshashila will,
1. Uphold the highest levels of integrity in all our work.
2. Conduct ourselves with civility and decorum in public discourse.
3. Persevere to elevate the standards of policy debate.
4. Maintain independence and put India’s national interest first.
5. Make a clear distinction between personal opinion and that of our Institution.
Sameer Wagle, a member of the board of trustees, is the current Ombudsman, and the Grievance Officer, as required under the Information Technology Rules, 2021.
Please fill in this form to send feedback directly to the Ombudsman.