The trustees have instituted an Ombudsman to uphold Takshashila’s values and compliance with the Code of Conduct. The code applies to all staff, fellows, scholars, full time faculty and members of the Takshashila Institution.
Sameer Wagle, a member of the board of trustees, is the current Ombudsman.
All persons associated with the Takshashila Institution adhere to the following code of conduct.
We at Takshashila will,
1. Uphold the highest levels of integrity in all our work.
2. Conduct ourselves with civility and decorum in public discourse.
3. Persevere to elevate the standards of policy debate.
4. Maintain independence and put India’s national interest first.
5. Make a clear distinction between personal opinion and that of our Institution.
Please fill in this form to send feedback directly to the Ombudsman.