Nidhi Gupta is Head, Post-Graduate Programmes at the Takshashila Institution.
She has over 10 years of diverse, international experience in both the corporate and non-profit sectors in project management and business development activities. Previously, she has worked with German government's agency for bilateral co-operation on project acquisitions from institutional donors such as the European Union, the World Bank, DFID, etc. She also set-up and led the operations of an NGO in India. Prior to making the move to the social sector, Nidhi worked with IT corporations in India as a project manager.
Nidhi has a Master's in Social Policy and Development from the London School of Economics and she completed her undergraduate studies from the Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore.
- How democracy really works, Business Standard, November 2016
- What's wrong with the Surrogacy Bill, The Hindu, September 2016
- Are Indian women safe in their homes? (co-authored with Pritika Fernandes), Livemint, June 2016
- A pothole in Bangalore costs Rs 1185 per day, Citizen Matters, January 2016
- It's the governance, stupid! (co-authored with Varun Santosh), , Citizen Matters, January 2016