The Takshashila Institution is independent, non-partisan while advocating the values of economic freedom, an open society, a culture of tolerance and realism in international affairs.
The trustees have instituted an Ombudsman to uphold Takshashila's values and compliance with the Code of Conduct. The code applies to all staff, fellows, scholars, full time faculty and members of the Takshashila Institution.
Niranjan Rajadhyaksha, a member of the board of trustees, is our first Ombudsman.
All persons associated with the Takshashila Institution adhere to the following code of conduct.
We at Takshashila will,
1. Uphold the highest levels of integrity in all our work.
2. Conduct ourselves with civility and decorum in public discourse.
3. Persevere to elevate the standards of policy debate.
4. Maintain independence and put India's national interest first.
5. Make a clear distinction between personal opinion and that of our Institution.
Contact the Ombudsman
Please fill in this form to send feedback directly to the Ombudsman.