The Takshashila Institution—an independent, non-partisan, non-profit organisation—contributes towards building the intellectual foundations of an India that has global interests.
Mission & Goals
The Takshashila Institution is registered as a non-profit trust in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Its mission is to:
• To study and develop public policies with a view towards promoting the well-being, prosperity, happiness and security of all Indians
• To promote responsible citizenship, economic freedom, realism in international relations, an open society and a culture of tolerance
• To provide advisory services for government agencies, non-governmental organisations and corporations on matters of public policy and governance.
• To increase public awareness and education on strategic affairs, international relations, national security and economic policies, through the publication of articles, periodicals, books and online activities.
• To conduct seminars and conferences towards the furtherance of these objectives • To grant aid or render assistance to other public charitable trusts or institutions having similar objects.